baked these babies last week and I’m missing every bit of it.
halloween xx kat’s
My first time in 3243479 eons to attend a Halloween party and I had so much fun. I can’t deny we were a bit under dressed for the event and we made do with the things that were around us which were a funky looking Indian head dress and neon face paint. The heck with preparations we still had a good time decorating cupcakes and eating sweets. Last night in one word? DIAfrickenBETES. Oh and hey, we won awards for the best cupcake decorations so it made our experience 100x more fun.
**side note: I haven’t been up this late since last week and wow I’m still not sleepy (it’s the sugar kicking in *insert hamster smile here*) **
- woke up late, made it to school on time
- LT’S UNDER TIME PRESSURE PLS
- "kung wala, party rock na lang kayo dyan" HAHAHAHA SIR :( =))
- I FINALLY PASSED MY MATH PROJECT, I AM IN TEARSSSSS
- dint eat lunch cuz english..
- I felt so smart while I was answering the test because everything I studied for(almost) were there but huhu some parts were uuuh, nevermind :——)
- no cat today aaaah it feels so damn good!!
- bought fries with bea
- commuted home (naks first time)
- it feels so weird being in bed this early
- I DON’T CARE, I LOVE ITTTT
someday, I’d like to take legit photos of concerts. The stage lights are too enticing. Soon…
alcariguerra asked: What campus ang DLA mo?
LP! why? :)
Spent half of the day inside the prayer room because it was the juniors’ NCAE. The prayer room was so big and cold, unlike our room :—-)
Raj brought the lights that were gonna be used the next day and we just had to try them out. Guys from my class played a few songs and it felt like a private concert with the lights and all!
played electric for the first time!! all the feels!!! <3 It was also my first time to play with someone on bass. It was only for a little while but it was AWESOME!!!!!11!!
I love the effect you get from the lights, so dramatic mehehe
THE MANY FUN THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH STAGE LIGHTS…
KINECT FEELS =))))
with annes :—) So that was basically it. We just practiced and bummed out the whole day. Then we watched kamatis perform then practiced at the gym.